Affiliate marketing is a business model or method of generating income from the internet that is most popular among beginners in internet marketing. This is one recommended business model for you to do if you don’t have a good product to sell. A successful affiliate marketer can generate tens of thousands of US dollars per month. So don’t underestimate this simple business model. Every business model has advantages and disadvantages but affiliate marketing is a good business model. There are many advantages of doing affiliate marketing compared to conventional businesses or other business models such as;
– No production costs. With affiliate marketing, production costs are not a problem because the product has been developed and proven – with merchant money.
– Low initial costs. Compared to building a shop, becoming an affiliate marketer just need a desk, an internet-connected computer, and some software help.
– No sales or selling experience needed. When you start affiliate marketing, you don’t need sales experience.
– No need to stock items. As an affiliate marketer, you can sell large items such as furniture, electronic goods without the need to bother with the stock of goods.
– No Customer Service is needed. Having a customer is a good thing, but when you have to deal with customer complaints and sometimes there are nagging and angry customers, you will be grateful as an affiliate marketer because your merchant has to handle all of that.
– Make money when you sleep. What kind of business allows you to continue operating 24 hours for 365 days even though you are sleeping, coming home and even on vacation?
– Work from home. Working from home is often a dream for many workers who have to spend a long time just to get to work. So, parents have more time for family when working from home. You could also work anywhere in the world so if you like to travel to other countries and all over the world you will still be able to monitor your business with a laptop connected to the internet.